Ballmatice Elite is our high-performance basketball training program that includes two (2) weekly training sessions at our newly renovated facility, BallMatics Academy.
BallMatics Elite teams will compete in the OBA (Ontario Basketball Association) sanctioned tournaments, the NPH (North Pole Hoops) tournaments as well as international tournaments (as permitted).
- Pro-level coaching from our NCAA and NCCP certified coaching staff
- Skill development and strength/agility training that will help you improve as a complete player
- Access to beautiful newly renovated facility and weight room
- Competitive game schedule (as permitted)
What makes Ballmatics Elite basketball program unique?
- ACADEMICS FIRST Players’ academic performance is mandatory. We provide academic support for all our student to ensure their academic success. Some practices have mathematics activities incorporated into basketball drills, along with individual student worksheet so our students practice math as well as sports. Our players can also earn an NCAA certified high school credit.
- TRAVEL and EXPOSURE Ballmatics Elite teams are registered in competitive regional and international tournaments.
- VIDEO FOOTAGE We record every game, keep player stats and take photos. These resources are available for personal access when its time to send your portfolio to University/College coaches.
- ACADEMIC CAREER PLANNING. We spend time providing students with information about academic streams and prerequisite for future courses/programs.
Fees (for Canadian students only):
- $320 per 8 training sessions
- Additional fees for tournaments and travel